St Joseph’s Catholic Primary School
Park Ave, Bridgwater TA6 7EE
Tel: 01278 422786
Role: Head Teacher
Start date: September 2024
Hours: Full time, Permanent
Individual School Salary Range: Leadership 12-18
Closing date: 26th February 2024 at 12pm
Interview dates: 7th and 8th March 2024
We have a wonderful opportunity for a dynamic and inspiring Head Teacher to join our dedicated and supportive team working at St Joseph’s Catholic Primary School in Bridgwater, part of the Dunstan Catholic Educational Trust. Our friendly school welcomes applications from candidates who are enthusiastic about working in a school where children are at the heart of all we do and our vision is rooted in the Catholic values of respect, resilience, stewardship, curiosity, forgiveness and love.
We are looking for:
- A passionate school leader who is committed to delivering our Trust Vision
- A practising Catholic committed to the spiritual values of Catholic education.
- A head who is driven to achieve the best outcomes for all our pupils having high expectations of their behaviour and achievements.
- A practitioner who will provide a safe and secure learning environment for all in our school community.
- A leader who has experience of raising outcomes for pupils
As a School and Trust we offer:
- A strong and supportive ethos
- Happy, enthusiastic and friendly pupils
- An excellent community spirt which fosters collaboration with its parents and carers and parish.
- Friendly and dedicated staff who are committed to embracing new ideas to improve teaching and learning
- A supportive Trust community
- An extensive programme of CPD and support.
Visits to the school are warmly welcomed, please either call the central office on 01278 226 006 choosing option 1 or send an email to email@example.com.
The Dunstan Catholic Educational Trust (DCET) is committed to safeguarding and protecting the welfare of children. All staff are expected to share this commitment. The post is subject to an enhanced disclosure application and satisfactory references.
To apply applicants should complete the CES application form and pack, which can be obtained by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
Please submit your completed application form to email@example.com