St Edward’s Catholic Primary School
Eastbourne Road, Linthorpe, Middlesbrough, TS5 6QS
Tel: 01642 819507
Required for September 2024
Salary Range: L9 – L13
St Edward’s Catholic Primary School is looking for an inspirational and highly effective Practising Catholic to join our very successful team of staff as Deputy Headteacher. We offer the opportunity to work in a high quality, vibrant and caring environment where we share a rich vision for our pupils and for the communities in which we work.
The School is committed to striving for excellence in all aspects of school life and nurturing links with the parish and wider community. Induction and on-going professional development from within the Trust provides our teachers and leaders with great opportunities for development and progression.
- a warm, caring school community, where all are welcomed;
- a school in which God’s love is at the heart of all we do, informing how we treat one another, decisions we make, and our commitment to the development of the whole child;
- a strong relationship with a supportive parish;
- friendly, hardworking pupils who enjoy learning and are motivated by enriching learning experiences;
- a culture of ‘living life in all its fullness’ expressed through all aspects of school life;
- excellent opportunities for continuing professional development;
- the opportunity to work with and learn from other schools and colleagues in the Nicholas Postgate Catholic Academy Trust.
Closing date: Monday 26th February 2024, 12 noon
Shortlisting: Thursday 29th February 2024
Interview: Thursday 14th March 2024
Please visit www.npcat.org.uk/current-vacancies for more information and application forms.
Nicholas Postgate Catholic Academy Trust is committed to equality of opportunity, safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. The post is subject to an enhanced DBS check along with other relevant employment checks.