St Gregory the Great Catholic Multi Academy Trust
‘Where love exists, it does great things’
Holy Rosary and St Anne’s Catholic Primary School
Leopold Street, Chapeltown Leeds, LS7 4AW
Tel: 0113 8246300
Full-Time, Permanent from April 2024
L15-21 (£66,628 to £76,430)
The Directors of the St Gregory the Great Catholic Multi Academy Trust are looking to appoint a Headteacher for Holy Rosary and St Anne’s Catholic Primary School who can demonstrate outstanding leadership, working in partnership with the committed staff and community to continue to deliver a great education to our children We are seeking to appoint a committed and practising Catholic, who is passionate about providing the best opportunities for our pupils, and has the drive and ambition to build on the successes of our school. The successful candidate will strive to uphold and further develop the strong moral values evident throughout our school and wider community. Rated Good by Ofsted in October 2023, Holy Rosary and St Anne’s has a rich diversity of cultures that makes our community special. We strive for excellence and enjoyment in all we do, and work together with parents and carers to develop strong home, school, parish and community partnerships.
- A strong Catholic ethos with a supportive School and Parish community
- Creative and immersive learning environments, which enable every child to reach their full potential
- Happy, enthusiastic children who are proud of their school and eager to learn
- An experienced and knowledgeable Academy Council and Trust Board
- A supportive Trust Central Team.
We are seeking a candidate who is:
- Committed to the Catholic faith and mission of our School
- A collaborative leader committed to professional development and partnership
- Is unrelenting in their pursuit of excellence, with high expectations of themselves, colleagues and children
- Committed to promoting high standards of attainment and behaviour
- Able to demonstrate a proven track record of raising standards in teaching and learning.
Visits to school are warmly welcomed, in the first instance please email Asim Ahmed, Head of Human Resources on email@example.com to arrange an informal discussion.
All applications must be on CES application form, which is available by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or from the Trust website – https://stgregorythegreatacademytrust.org.uk/hrsa
Completed applications should be received by 9am on Friday 23 February 2024.
We expect all our staff to be committed to the safeguarding and welfare of our students.
The successful candidate will be subject to an enhanced check by the Disclosure and Barring Service